Canal Road nullah 1130am Aerial view of Happy Valley & Bowrington 1929 Grandstand was built after the 1918 Fire (1st generation) Racecourse Permanent Stands at Happy Valley ,Canal Road nullah, top of Morrison Hill before being demolished where Elizabeth Pool located nowadays. Those ships floating on the waterfront were along the area Elizabeth House located nowadays.
1930s Nullah Grandstand Racecourse
Morrison Hill Road Nullah after passing old Sports Road and Grandstand Racecourse
1880 or 1888 Derby engraving WongNaiChung Nullah over Happy Valley Racecourse Grandstand
1880 or 1888 Derby Racecourse, 1888 Victorian engraving of the Derby in the colony, depicting the Nullah over Happy ...
1880 or 1888 photo WongNaiChung Nullah over Happy Valley Racecourse Grandstand
1880 or 1888 photo depicting the Nullah over Happy Valley Racecourse Grandstand, separating the racegoers and the turf track.