The angle taken from Wong Nai Chung Road before the Black Rock, towards the far side of Wanchai Gap Road (Queen Road East and Morrison Hill Road nowadays) at the left showing top of the Monumental Obelisk. The white wall of the Cemetery had no grandstand or structures in front of it. That should be the time of the 1850s.
1926-07-19 rain storm flood Happy Valley Wong Nei Chung Road
Wong Nei Chung Road, Man Chung Fong area, there were again torrential rains, the floods covering the course deeply with ...
1957 Happy Valley Racecourse
The old Sports Road was more south-ward than the new Sports Road . The new HKJC Headquarter is located near ...
1995 Happy Valley Racecourse Night
Happy Valley Racecourse is redeveloped and upgraded to an all grass racecourse with world-class facilities