The first Successful Sire and Race Horse
|Country of Origin||: NZ||Owner||: Mr & Mrs Leung Kai Fai|
|Colour / Sex||: Bay / Colt||Last Rating||: 128|
|Import Type||: PPG||Sire||: Danehill|
|Total Stakes||: $27,718,900||Dam||: MISS PRIORITY|
|No. of 1-2-3-Starts||: 8-4-0-14||Dam’s Sire||: Kaapstad|
- Sired by DANEHILL who was bred in the United States and having his own phenomenal stud career on both sides of the Equator:
- – leading sire in Great Britain
- – leading sire in Ireland three times
- – leading sire in France twice
- – leading sire in Australia nine times
- dam MISS PRIORITY, . Three-quarter sister to MIGHT AND POWER.
- – won STC Cammeray WBC Handicap
- – Dam of 9 foals, 8 raced, 7 winners
LUCKY OWNERS, therefore, having the one of the best USA, Europe, Australia and New Zealand blood lines.
LUCKY OWNERS won eight races in his career, including:
2003-11-22 The International Mile Trial (HK Group II, 1600 metres)
2003-12-14 Hong Kong Mile (International Group I)
- 2004-04-05, Mr Leung Kai Fai, its owner found an injury on its right front leg after getting only a 6th place in the QE II Cup race.
- 2004-05-06, Mr Leung Kai Fai, its owner declared its retirement for stud with a sire value of HK$67 and a half million.
- 2003/2004 got the Best Miler and its Life Time Achievement Award
LUCKY OWNERS has an initial covering fee of Australian $22,000.
2009-02, its sire THE HECKLER won The New Zealand Karachi Million and later won The Group I Manawatu Breeder Trophy.