He was ranked the World Champion Sprinter from 2003 to 2005.
Total Earnings includes local and overseas: HK$62,496,396.
- 2003 & 2004 Hong Kong Sprint
- 2003 & 2004 International Sprint Trial
- 2004 HK Bauhinia Sprint Trophy
- 2004 HK Centenary Sprint Cup
- 2004 HK Chairman’s Sprint Prize
- 2005 Japan Sprinters Stakes
- Hong Kong Most Improved Horse and Champion Griffin 2003
- Hong Kong Champion Sprinter (2004 & 2005)
- Hong Kong Horse of the Year (2004 & 2005)
- World’s Champion Sprinter (2003, 2004, 2005)
Racing Record: 28: 18-3-2
26 December, 2002, SILENT WITNESS made his debut as a three-year-old at the Sha Tin racecourse in a 1,000 metre race. He won by a margin of almost four lengths in the fast time of 57.8 seconds.
2005-10-02, he took part in the Sprinters Stakes, which is a Group 1 Sprint Race in Japan over 1,200 metres. SILENT WITNESS won the race easily by 1¼ lengths with a time of 1:07.3 seconds, 0.3 seconds slower than the track record time.
2006-06, he made a second attempt on the mile by going to Tokyo, Japan to participate in the Yasuda Kinen again.He ran well but was defeated by ASAKUSA DEN’EN, a Japanese horse, near the winning post.
A mile was the maximum distance that he could race and win.
From 2003 to 2005, the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities in Paris ranked SILENT WITNESS the world’s fastest sprinter.
SILENT WITNESS was elected by TIME as one of ‘The World’s 100 Most Influential People’ in 2004.
2007-02-04, SILENT WITNESS was retired, after his last race on the Sha Tin Racecourse.
He is now at Living Legends, the International Home of Rest for Champion Horses located in Woodlands Historic Park, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia.