|Country of Origin||: AUS||Owner||: Mr & Mrs Lau Sak Hong|
|Colour / Sex||: Bay / Gelding||Last Rating||: 131|
|Import Type||: PPG||Sire||: Danehill|
|Total Stakes*||: $37,695,967||Dam||: Twiglet|
|No. of 1-2-3-Starts*||: 12-10-0-26||Dam’s Sire||: Twig Moss|
27 Aug 1997 – 21 Mar 2000, trained by Ricky P F Yiu.
22 Mar 2000 – 14 Feb 2003, trained by Ivan W Allan.
Victories were ridden by R Fradd, W C Marwing and S King.
- The first locally trained winner of a major race overseas, the Japan Group One Yasuda Kinen in 2000.
- The only Hong Kong horse to achieve champion status in the International Classifications.
- The joint-highest rated older sprinter on turf in 2001 with an international rating of 119.
- The highest International Classification rating of 122 for a Hong Kong-trained horse in the 2000 and 2001 International Classifications.
- Crowned Horse of the Year twice (1999/2000 and 2000/2001).
- Voted Most Popular Horse of the Year 3 times in the HKJC Champion Awards in 1999/2000, 2000/2001 and 2001/2002.
- Champion Sprinter in the 1998/1999 Hong Kong Jockey Club Champion Awards.
- Champion Sprinter and Champion Miler in the 1999/2000 Hong Kong Jockey Club Champion Awards.
- Champion Sprinter and Champion Miler in the 2000/2001 Hong Kong Jockey Club Champion Awards.
- Winner of the inaugural Hong Kong Sprint in 1999.
- Happy Valley: 1200M 1.09.3 11/10/2000 (Joint-Course Record)
- Sha Tin: 1400M 1.21.3 01/10/2001 (The National Day Cup, his last race)
- Date of import/Import category : 27 Aug 1997/PPG
- Date of first race/Position : 28 Mar 1998/Winner
- Date of retirement : 14 Feb 2003
- Race Record : 26 starts (including 3 starts overseas), 12 wins, 10 seconds and 0 third (including 1 win and 1 second overseas.)
- 3 – 1000M Sha Tin
- 4 – 1200M Sha Tin
- 1 – 1200M Happy Valley
- 2 – 1400M Sha Tin
- 1 – 1600M Sha Tin
- 1 – 1600M Tokyo, Japan
- 1999-02-27 The TVB Cup (Class One – 1200M)
- 1999-05-08 The Chairman’s Prize (HK G1 – 1200M)
- 1999-12-12 The Hong Kong Sprint (L – 1000M)
- 2000-06-04 Yasuda Kinen (JP G1 – 1600M)
- 2000-10-11 The Happy Valley Trophy (HK G3 – 1200M)
- 2001-01-14 The Stewards’ Cup (HK G1 – 1600M)
- 2001-01-26 The Bauhinia Sprint Trophy (HK G1 – 1000M)
- 2001-04-22 The Chairman’s Sprint Prize (HK G1 – 1200M)
- 2001-10-01 The National Day Cup (Premier Class – 1400M)
Holder of two course records:
HK$37,695,967 (approx. US$4,840,000)
Including HK$26,797,587 (HK stakes), HK$800,000 (Consolation prize for winning two out of three legs of The Champion Sprint Series in 2000/2001 season) and approx. HK$10,098,380 (Overseas stakes).
Total Earnings includes local and overseas: HK$62,496,396.